Friday, March 4, 2016

Toddler Easter Fun- Sugar Free!!!

Easter is almost second to Christmas at my house, I love the feeling of renewed peace and life the season brings with it. Of course all the adornments, cute-as-a-button decor and crafting ideas don't hurt either.. but the highlight for me was always finding my easter basket filled with goodies and treats lovingly selected by my mother- now its my turn to do the same! 

This year, as every year, I'm excited to fill a basket with fun things for my little to celebrate in the joy of easter too. Check out these great 'Basket' alternatives - I like multi-purpouse A LOT so something that can be taken past the time of Easter Morning and be put to use keeping little hands busy is a win! Imagine all your cute easter goodies piled high in one of these fun items for your toddler this spring. 


Here are a few other fun ideas to celebrate Easter and the new season with your little! 
All 'sugar-free'!! Enjoy and happy 'almost' spring! 


1 comment: