Thursday, March 24, 2016

Tropical Inspired Bridal Shower

I LOVE a good party! Hosting parties, celebrating loved ones, all the crafting, and decorating are definitely a few of my favourite things! I just love all the details and of course, the food. 

This past month I had the honour of celebrating my future sister-to-be! 
It was a special day filled with friends, family and well wishes! The bride and groom will be getting married in Mexico - with not everyone able to attend, I wanted to bring a little tropical heat into the theme to really get inspired and excited about the upcoming nuptials. Here is a little peek....
DIY Banners, tropical details, lots of yummy food, Fruity Punch & Luggage tags for favours to continue with the destination feel...


My favourite DIY was definitely the easily spray painted pineapple also i used one and turned it into a vase for these fresh tropical flowers my mother-in-law brought! (seen above) It really was as easy as you would expect... 
Fresh Pineapple- check! 
Gold metallic spray paint-check! (2 coats to be exact)
Outdoors & Newspaper-check! 
We also played an updated version of the traditional 'whats in your purse?' game, with a 'what's in your cell phone?' Here it is for some inspiration and ideas- it was a great way to incorporate things specific to the bride! Turns out we had a winner with close to 100 points!

For a surprise for the bride, Guests wrote ideas for date nights on popsicle sticks and placed them in a box for the bride to take home and share with her groom. Its really funny to read the inpiration and where it came from for years to come! 
Hope you enjoyed a peek at this Tropical Themed bridal shower- It was full of love and memories that we will be talking about for years... 

1 comment:

  1. Happy to know about your bridal shower party and I am sure you had great time. Couple of weeks ago, I arranged my brother’s groom shower party at one of graceful Los Angeles wedding venues. Everyone enjoyed this party a lot.

    ReplyDelete